§.1 General provisions
- The Controller of the data is WWW.LOVINGIT.PL, e-mail: BIUROBLOG@GMAIL.COM. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and regulations, and data storage takes place on secured servers.
- WWW.LOVINGIT.PL respects the right to privacy and cares about data security. Among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used for this purpose.
- Personal data provided in forms on the website are treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
- LOVINGIT JAGODA KUTKOWSKA is the controller of the data of its Users. This means that if you have an Account on our website or have made a purchase here, we process your data such as your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, city of residence, IP address for the purpose of performing the Agreement that you accepted when you registered with the Shop or when you made a purchase or used any of our services or features.
- LOVINGIT JAGODA KUTKOWSKA is also the controller of those who subscribe to the newsletter and download digital materials and get access to free materials.
- Personal data shall be processed:
- in accordance with data protection regulations, in particular the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act;
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the establishment, formation of the content of the Agreement, amendment or termination thereof, and proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent granted when signing up for the newsletter.
- Each data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person who supervises the processing of personal data in the organization LOVINGIT JAGODA KUTKOWSKA is possible by e-mail at: BIUROBLOG@GMAIL.COM.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain your data and for tax purposes if you have made a purchase in our Shop.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data of the User with entities authorized under applicable laws (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Erasure of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider shall not share personal data with any other entities than those authorized under the relevant law.
- Data encryption has been implemented and access control has been put in place so that the consequences of a possible data security breach are minimized.
- Personal data are processed by authorized persons.
§3. Cookie files
- On our site we use the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the site;
c) “performance” cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of the website;
d) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content more tailored to users’ interests.
- The user has the option to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are only collected where the user has explicitly consented by filling out the form. We retain the above data and use them only as necessary to perform the specific function.